Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Like Mommy like daughter











Addison loves to be like Mommy! She loves to put on make-up have her toe nails painted/trimmed and now she wants curls in her hair. This morning I was curling my hair as she sat on our vanity applying her "fake-up" (aka make-up) she looked at me and said "Mommy do Addison's hairs too" so I did! Her hair has never been cutt and is getting very long so I figure I will continue to let it grow until it starts to grow uneven or until my current hair-styling do's don't work any longer to keep the hair out of her eyes. But up until today I have never curled it, never even thought about it really. She is suppose to be a Flower Girl in an October wedding so I shall keep the curls in mind for a fancy do!

3 comments:

  1. I do love this hair style! She looks so VERY grown-up and posh. Hmmm, I wonder what wedding she might be flower girl-ing in October? Alas, I must suck it up and just know that she was the "essence" of a flower girl at my wedding....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh..... yes she was but a tiny belly bump then and now almost 2! I think I will cry a little.....

    ReplyDelete