Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Camp Mommy and Daddy

Stephen loves the outdoors! He likes to be in the sun when it's 90+ degrees and play outside all day, everyday and sweat! I DO NOT! I love the fall and winter! I think it's because the clothes are just prettier and the colors are better and you can go outside on a windy day and be comfortable. And wearing jeans is my favorite! Addison is exactly like me! She prefers cooler climates too. She will tell you in a second "I hot! I need water juice" But Daddy loves the great outdoors so when he came-up with the idea to Camp indoors with Addison, I jumped on it. I bought her a little flashlight, smores ingredients, and dug-out from the attic my big comfy floor pillows from college. We were set! Stephen pushed the 2 sofas around a draped a sheet over the top and a tent was born! She was in heaven. We turned out all the lights except for the flash-lights of course and we read books, giggled, made scarey noises (that she thought were animal sounds and she kept naming random animals), and our "non-squishy" smores and played for over an hour. It was a very fun way to spend a Saturday night just before bedtime evening.
First One in the tent
Checking it all out
Telling Daddy this big elaborate story about her shoes! HILARIOUS
Daddy reading Thomas the Train
Umm...... I DID NOT offer her one so while I was holding my cracker in my mouth and feeding Addison the hershey bar Noel literally grabbed my cracker from my mouth! Of course we had to re-inact it for the camera. YUCKY


Campers!








No comments:

Post a Comment