Saturday, August 1, 2009

Corn-on-the-cob = YUM-O

In the words of Addison "I yike corns"! Addison has always been a really good eater, even as an infant trying new foods she was never pickey. We could always pretty much feed her anything and she would gobble it up. Now that she is 18 months her taste buds are shineing through and she will now request certain things at meal times. For example: Breakfast ~ she always wants a bananna or oatmeal (she usually will eat anything with one of those items on the side), Lunch ~ she loves plain mayonaise sandwiches or mac-n-cheese (we rotate lunch items througout the week but those 2 things she will always eat really well), Dinner ~ chicken and corn! She will ask me everyday "eat chicken and corns?" and sometimes I say "sure" and sometimes I say "No today we are having _________" and she almost always replies with "Yeah!" It is sooo funny that whenever we pass a Chick-Fil-A she will say "Go over there and get chicken mama"! Here are a few shots and a video of Addison enjoying her corns at my parents house!








No comments:

Post a Comment