Monday, September 28, 2009

Addison's new house

Sadly I must report that at the ripe ole' age of 19 months Addison has moved out!


I have been on a mad search for months for a well-taken-care-of outdoor used playhouse. I have came up empty handed at every search until recently. I have been to numerous yardsales, community sales, consignment sales and NOTHING!! I haven't even seen a "badly-taken-care-of" house. But a good friend of mine was driving home today and calls to say "Hey! Did you ever find Addison a playhouse?" and i was all "Nope" and he says "Well, just down the street from my house they have one at a yard sale" Sooooo....... she and I snag Daddy's truck and away to find the playhouse we go. I drive into the drive-way and there she sits, in all her glory this big beautiful Barbie house and how much............. $20!!! And there was nothing wrong with it! Not even a little bit of fading. SCORE!!!!! She has now been inside it playing for nearly an hour and I see no signs that she is getting tired anytime soon






1 comment: