Friday, July 31, 2009

Well.... ain't we crafty!

Addison and I love love love to craft. Well, actually I love to craft and she just likes to do anything that resembles coloring or stickers. She is proving to be an excellent simple instruction follower too. Today we constructed a Fire Engine gift tag for my great-nephew Eli's fireman themed party. These foam gift tags are east to make a she thinks they are really something. All the pieces are pre-cutt so we simply have to put the puzzle together then glue it. Easy enough! She knew this was for Eli and she kept asking "truck for Ali?"












3 comments:

  1. Oh! This is very cute! What a fun inside project for such a hot day. Hey, is that a yellow-and-blue custom painted "pepper" shaker in the background I see??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love a good toddler craft!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why yes Mam' that is a one of a kind creation you see there!

    ReplyDelete