Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 Resolutions






Stephen and I always make a Resolution list just like I'm sure everyone does and half of the list is "stuck to" and the other half is well........ not. This year I decided to let Addison help me with a "Resolution Chain". Stephen and I wrote our resolutions on Snowflake and Snow Men cutt-outs then Addison and I strung them on a ribbon to hang on the China cabinet this way we have to look at them several times a day and maybe they will be a little easier to follow. Although, I'm probably only gonna leave the chain hanging for a week or so, it still was a fun project to do.

Heather's Resolutions:
1. Keep car cleaner (exterior too)
2. Adopt a weekly chore sched.
3. Up my work-out routine
4. Help Stephen stay on top of his book work
5. Finish craft projects (sewing and scrapbooking)
6. no computer surfing while Addison is awake
7. teach Addison one new thing every week (big thing)


Stephen's Resolutions:
1. Call his mom at least monthly (I know!)
2. Get to church on time
3. Spend more quality time at home and with Heather
4. Be more productiive with down-time
5. Keep a positive attitude
6. stay on top of book work


Addison's Resolutions:
1. Use the potty
2. Lose the pacy
** I know she's not 2 yet but she does have the whole year to complete hers :)

1 comment:

  1. These are all great resolutions, and I really love how you're displaying them in the house... very cute! Maybe you can change them out as the seasons change (daisies for Spring, ladybugs for Summer, etc!) to keep them in full view, remind yourselves of your goals, and keep the furniture decorated!

    ReplyDelete