We are the Browns! Welcome to our first family Blog. I will attempt to keep this updated of our suddenly very busy lives. Stephen and I have been married for six years and have two daughters. Ok..... one is an actual daughter ~ Addison born February 2008 and the other is a doghter~ Noel born April 2003. They are both full of energy and fun! We are loving every minute of the "toddler" stage and can't wait for the next funny thing to come out of her mouth! Addison has an awesome vocabulary for her age and is always putting funny phrases together. It really is the best!
I am simple as simple can be! I am a wife, mother, daughter, granddaughter, sister, aunt, great-aunt, neice, cousin and a friend. I live the simple life with Stephen and Addison and wouldn't change any of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment