


My little Ellie Mae Clampit! After church on Sundays Addison's GiGi (Gloria Moody) gives her a sparkly green froggie sticker that usually ends up stuck to something in my car. So now all frogs all stickers........ even real ones! We found this little hopper in our back-yard lastnight and me being a closet Vet-Tech, I point it out to her and say "Look at the little froggie -- he's hopping all around -- ribbit, ribbit" and she looks at him for a second with the big brown doe eyes and says...... "Ahhh Weee mommy! STICKER!!!" and grabs him up with cat like speed and sticks him to her shirt! Priceless! What I would give to have been video camera ready. I made her stand still and I ran inside to grab my camera so this is all I could get to remember "The Day the froggie has a small stroke"

No comments:
Post a Comment