My pretty dress from Greece from Aunt Loretta
Hi everyone I'm back!! I had started a blog a few months ago but due to computer sickness I can't access that one anymore for new post so I shall try this again. Let me start with our annual trip to Destin, FL. It was an awesome fun-filled-four days of sunning, playing and good seafood eating. Addison did great with the long car rides and loved all the new-ness of the beach cottage. We went to the beach early every morning for about 5 hours of sun, then back to the room for showers, lunch and naps, then out to dinner and topped almost every evening with a trip to TCBY (oh yes, Destin still has one)! We also enjoyed Destin Commons most evenings after dinner. It's this great outdoor mall with really trendy/fun shops and we always find something new there. This was the 4th year for Stephen and I and the 2nd for Addison. She loved the water called every fish "Nemo" and wanted to ride Stephen's boogie board all day. It was a very relaxed and easy summer trip!
Ready for some beach fun








and I quote "Mommy I tee-tee" as it is running down her leg!
What good are swim diapers?

Same restaurant + same 2 girls + one year later = big difference!
July 2009
July 2008

And now the 4th of July, my favorite holiday! I know, I know Christmas is an awesome holiday too but it is more of a spiritual "time of year" then a fun-filled day! I love love love fireworks and Addison is proving to be following in my "Joe Dirt" foot-steps. That is one big plus about Disney World for me is the awesome nightly firework show. You just can't beat Tinkerbell flying out the top of Cinderella's castle and lighting that first spark...... after all it's the happiest place on earth!
WOW! That was some serious veering off course. Back to the 4th~ We did our usual go to the parade and sit in a nice shady spot, then to the park for some home-town fun, then to any swimming pool we can find (this year it is in our own back-yard), some afternoon grilling with my parents, an evening snow cone at the Lamberths and then............ Firework Extravaganza! Addison loved the whole day. With every blasting, sparkling, boom she would say "Whoa..... BOOM". Too funny!

No comments:
Post a Comment